Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jack Reacher

    Love Tom Cruise, or hate him, but he does know how to make a good/fun action film. However, if you don't like Tom Cruise, you will not like this movie, so don't bother. He plays his typical action self, sarcastic, self-righteous, all-around-badass. It's entirely unbelievable, but fun nonetheless.
    That being said, this is a little different from some of his other action films. There is a little more meat to the story line, which makes this more enjoyable than most. I was not expecting the kind of depth and twists I got, which left me very pleasantly surprised.
    There's not really a lot to say. There is action, there is drama, there is law, and there is a creepy bad guy who makes people chew off their fingers to prove their worth and stay alive. What more could you want?
    In the end, I give this a 7 out of 10. I reserve the right to write more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment