Monday, July 16, 2012

The Amazing Spider Man


All-in-all, pretty amazing. I love Emma Stone and I love Andrew Garfield. The chemistry they have is pretty awesome, not to mention he is just adorable!
     This story-line is a little different from Spider-Man, and I liked it. Peter Parker wins the girl from the beginning, the spiders are connected to his father, and there is an even more sinister leader of Oscorp. All bonuses to the story, I think. It flowed well, it was suspenseful, it was funny, there was action, and it even made me cry (a little)!
     The 3D, again, messed it up some. I've said it before, I'll say it again: I hate the damn 3D movement! It wasn't so bad, until the end. Apparently, if you actually watched it in 3D, it wasn't bad or distracting, but just think about how many of us actually have 3D tvs.......not that many. So, when you buy the movie and watch it at home, you are going to be disappointed and/or discombobulated with the damn 3D filming in 2D style. Arg!
   I definitely think this is better than the first Spider-Man, though maybe not better than the 2nd (that one was the best). I definitely like Andrew Garfield better than Toby McGuire, and I definitely like Emma Stone better than Kirsten Dunst. I know I'm not supposed to compare the two, because they are two different stories, but it's hard not to.
   In the end, this gets two ratings, like Madagascar 3. A 9 out of 10 without 3D and a 7 out of 10 with 3D.....

No comments:

Post a Comment